Head of Marketing (Marketplace)
SEMrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with over 6 million digital marketers customers using SEMrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 40 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, SEMrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.SEMrush is an absolute leader helping good marketers become great!
We’re looking for a Head of Marketing for our Marketplace who’ll help us to boost all the marketing processes.
- Developing and executing marketing strategies, budgeting;
- Develop product marketing strategy and launch online marketing campaigns across all channels to accelerate new customer acquisition and increase. retention rate;
- Create ways for monetization and profitability of the product;
- Measure and optimize the customer journey;
- Make data-driven decisions and hit company goals;
- Perform competitive research;
- Building on the unique selling propositions;
- Collaborate with other teams;
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in the marketing industry by performing research and monitoring.
What we expect from you:
- At least 5 years of working experience in the digital marketing field;
- At least 2-3 years of managerial experience;
- Experience in IT and understanding of the unit economy will be a huge advantage!
- Excellent verbal and written English skills (C1/C2 is a must)!!
- Experience in developing and launching marketing campaigns;
- Skilled in different marketing tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Tableau, etc);
- Project Management skills;
- High-level communication skills;
- A highly analytical approach to all ranges of marketing activities;
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment;
- Superior written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, to handle cross-functionally with other teams and departments;
- Must be dynamic, driven, and familiar with the agile culture.
- Currently, we are working remotely but our nice and cozy office is a 10-minutes walk from "Moskovskie Vorota" metro station. And we hope that we will come back there soon.
- Flexible working day start which suits both Night Owls and Early Birds. You can start your day from 9:00 to 12:00 (Monday-Friday).
- We use Agile methodology (and we would love to tell more about it).
- The perfect way for your professional development and to acquire new skills.
- Exclusive access to our data, our knowledge, our product.
- Corporate education (trainings, seminars, conferences) to boost your hard and soft skills.
- Awesome corporate events; even online, we are having fun!
- Friendly employees.
- We support your sports activities (fitness/dance classes/climbing wall etc, whatever you choose).
- Medical insurance.
It is the policy of SEMrush to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.