Social Media Manager
WHO WE ARE
SEMrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with over 6 million digital marketers customers using SEMrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 40 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, SEMrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
SEMrush is an absolute leader helping good marketers become great!
Are you a creative person with a passion for marketing? Do you love helping people learn and become better marketers? If this sounds like you, read on to discover a role that will help you use your skills and passions to improve lives!
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager to help us on our mission to become the world’s best and most recognized tool for online marketing professionals. At SEMrush we’ve already built a sustainable social media presence and gained 450K+ followers across all social media platforms—but we’re just getting started!
Now we need a passionate social media manager who will drive further SEMrush's social media presence and grow the conversation around the brand.
This role is integral to our identity and our mission to spread digital marketing knowledge because we are not just a digital marketing software—we’re one the largest communities for digital marketers. Our community is at the heart of what we do, and we put a colossal effort behind serving them as best we can.
What you will be doing
- Create and share engaging educational content with our online audience of over 450,000 people on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other platforms.
- Further refine social media strategy to achieve our ambitious goals and look for some non-standard ways to grow even further.
- Use social media not only as a content distribution channel but as a PR opportunity.
- Work with multiple products within one brand—our toolkits, events, SEMrush Academy and more!
- Engage and converse with our social media audience every day and contribute to discussions about marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business or other related fields
- 4+ years relevant experience in this field
- You are fluent in written English with exceptional writing skills, correct grammar, and an appreciation for the power of tone, brevity and microcopy.
- You are well versed with the unique nuances and technical capabilities of commonly used social media platforms.
- You have creative thinking and several creative projects in your portfolio that you are proud of.
- You understand why it is important to take a data-driven approach in decision making or in the process of implementation of any idea.
- You have a keen eye for content and you can quickly understand what type of content is meaningful, appropriate and useful in each situation or each platform.
- You understand the basics of digital marketing and are eager to learn more.
- You know what ownership of a task means and how to deliver it.
- You are hungry for new experience and you maintain the attitude that nothing is outside your job description.
- You are hungry for efficiency and constantly looking for ways to maximize your results arising from the time you spend on a task.
You get bonus points if you …
- can share a portfolio of your creative projects with us
- have ever used SEMrush
- have a passion for, or are proficient in, content marketing and SEO
- have experience of working with international teams
Medical, Dental and Vision Care
401(k) plan with company matching 50% of employee’s contributions for the first 6% of salary (available after the first 90 days of employment)
Short Term & Long Term Disability
Some additional perks that SEMrush has to offer:
Flexible work hours
FREE snacks and drinks
Monthly onsite and offsite corporate event
It is the policy of SEMrush to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.