Talent Acquisition Specialist
WHO WE ARE
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with over 7 million digital marketers customers using Semrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
Semrush is an absolute leader in helping good marketers become great!
- Liaise with recruitment lead to understand Semrush hiring needs;
- Screen resumes and application forms based on essential criteria;
- Help with interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule;
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews;
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities;
- Ensure compliance with internal and external policies and regulations;
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices;
- Attend college career fairs, interact with students and promote our employer brand;
- Develop and maintain relationships with individuals in the industry for the purposes of future hiring.
- 2+ years of experience within the recruiting field or other related experience;
- Strong knowledge of recruitment practices, metrics, and guidelines;
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search);
- Extremely personable and outgoing;
- Ability to collaborate with various departments within the company;
- Enthusiasm and appreciation, attention to detail, commitment to excellence, and positive customer experiences always in mind;
Medical, Dental and Vision Care
401(k) plan with Dollar for Dollar company match up to 3% and an additional 50% match on the next 2% you contribute- for a total of 4% company matching funds- EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS ARE FULLY VESTED FROM DAY ONE!
Short Term & Long Term Disability
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.