Sales Development Representative
WHO WE ARE
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with 7 million marketers who have already used Semrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry. Semrush is an absolute leader in helping good marketers become great!
- Work with team members on ways to improve sales figures and identify the benefits services for the customer
- Perform outbound sales activities such as phone calls, emails, and demo scheduling
- Meet or exceed key activity metrics for calls, emails, qualified opportunities, demos booked, etc.
- Qualify inbound sales inquiries and appropriately advance them to the next step in the company's sales cycle
- Be a product knowledge expert and successfully overcome prospective customer objections
- Ability to sell to new customers, retain and expand the client base
- Actively look for opportunities to improve and optimize outbound lead sourcing
- Accurately and thoroughly update records in CRM software
Qualities we seek:
- Team player
- Growth mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or 3-5+ years within the field with a proven track record of selling
- Strong written and verbal selling/communication skills via phone and email
- Self-starter that is results-oriented
- Must have a high degree of independent thinking and self-responsibility
- Extremely personable and outgoing
- Ability to collaborate with various departments within a company (domestically and/or internationally)
- Must be adaptable to working in a rapidly changing and evolving environment
- Knowledge of SEO, Digital Marketing, and/or SEM is a plus
- Base Salary plus Commission
- OTE $55-60K (no caps on commission, base salary 30K)
- Full paid training
- Additional training provided on a monthly basis
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(k) plan with Dollar for Dollar company match up to 3% and an additional 50% match on the next 2% you contribute- for a total of 4% company matching funds- EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS ARE FULLY VESTED FROM DAY ONE!
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.