Pre-Sale Engineer with English and French (Pre-Sales Engineers Team)
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with 7 million marketers who have already used Semrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry. Semrush is an absolute leader in helping good marketers become great!
Our Sales Department is seeking for a Pre-Sale Engineer.
Pre-sale engineers team is a part of ROW sales team. We support sales process from technical side, help with product technical questions, conduct internal trainings, prepare & conduct demo, workshops and events with clients, onboard newcomers, go to business trips & conferences and interact with other Semrush teams to provide feedback and solve issues.
- Analyze customer requirements;
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations (On-site, Demo, Webinar) explaining product services to customers and prospective customers;
- Collaborate with sales teams to provide sales support on-site and on line;
- Collect and analyze product feedback and deliver it to development team;
- Business trips.
What we expect from you:
- English and French languages (C1/C2);
- Analytical skills;
- Experience in sales and work with clients;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- A sense of humor;
- Easy-going, drama-free attitude;
- Enthusiasm and motivation.
- Programming skills: Python or other script languages;
- Understanding the SEO basics or readiness to learn more about it;
- Understanding of SEO and Digital marketing will be an advantage;
Flexible working day start that would suit a night owl and an early bird alike. You can start between 9:00 am and 12:00 pm.
Private health insurance program. Life insurance.
Agile approach to work (we’ll gladly teach you).
Online English classes.
Training/online courses and workshops/conferences/books to improve your hard- and soft skills.
Financial compensation of sports and hobbies (gym/dancing/languages/horseback riding/painting/wakeboard… and many more. It’s really up to you!)
Corporate psychologist consultations. Mental health is as important as physical well-being.
Awesome parties, team buildings and corporate events in different formats–both online and offline, depending on the situation in the world. We can have fun in any case! :)
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit and individual qualifications.