How do I change the device and location in Position Tracking?
After setting up your campaign, it’s impossible to change the original location or device type.
However, you can replace the current campaign with a new one where you can set up other tracking parameters. This can be done from the settings menu in the upper-right corner (1). When you click on the “Tracking domain”button (2), a new window will pop up where you can change the settings.
Please note that changing a search engine, location or device will lead to a loss of all ranking history for your current target. The new campaign will replace the current one. To keep the ranking history, create a new target with different tracking settings.
A new target can also be added from the main interface of the tool. Click on the current target of your campaign (1) and choose “Add new target”(2).
Multitargeting is available with the subscription plans Guru (10 targets per project) and Business (5000 targets per project).
- Why are my Position Tracking results different in Google?
- How often does Position Tracking update its data?
- What are the limits of my Position Tracking campaign?
- How do I change the device and location in Position Tracking?
- What is Visibility %?
- Why is Position Tracking not showing any rankings?
- Why Do My Keywords Show n/a Under CPC and /or Volume?
- How Many Position Tracking Campaigns Can I Run For My Domain?
- How do I add a competitor in Position Tracking?
- How do I use custom triggers in Position Tracking?
- What punctuation and special characters can be tracked on Semrush?
- How Can I Export To PDF In Position Tracking?
- Why is my Position Tracking Visibility Score a different number on the Projects dashboard than it is when I go into the Project?
- Why is search volume in Organic Research / Keyword Research tools different from Position Tracking?
- Configuring Position Tracking
- Position Tracking Landscape Report
- Position Tracking Overview
- Position Tracking Rankings Distribution
- Position Tracking Tags
- Position Tracking Pages
- Position Tracking Competitors Discovery
- Tracking Multiple Devices and Locations in Position Tracking
- Tracking Featured Snippets
- Position Tracking Cannibalization Report