Automate Your Monthly Competitor Analysis with a New Template in My Reports
You had to check on your rivals last month, and you'll have to do it again this month. With the new Competitor Analysis template in My Reports, you will do this job perfectly and won’t spend an extra minute on repetitive tasks.
The report will take you through the key steps of regular competitor analysis:
- an overview of a chosen company’s online performance;
- its comparison to other competitors’ progress on digital marketing channels.
All the metrics needed for monthly monitoring will be conveniently gathered together in one PDF: website traffic stats, organic and paid search progress, ads, backlinks, brand mentions, and social media performance.
The report can be branded with your company logo, so once you’ve downloaded the file, you will be ready to present it to your colleagues, partners, and customers.
We’ve made this template for you to monitor other companies, but you can equally benchmark your own performance against your competitors’ in the same report. It all depends on whose domain you type into the input field first.
Try using the Monthly Competitor Research template right now:
- Go to My Reports
- Choose “Monthly Competitor Analysis” from the template gallery
- Enter competitor websites and choose the required projects
- Press the “Create report” button
- Tune the report to your unique needs — remove/add widgets, change a period, countries, social networks, etc.
- Download a PDF and enjoy your automatically gathered data!
+ Save your settings as a custom template for further reuse.
To make your monthly competitor analysis even smoother, we recommend that you create a separate report for each of your competitors, save the settings, schedule the next report and receive it by email on a chosen date.
Could we make this template even more useful for you? Please share your ideas with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.