Video Content Producer
WHO WE ARE
SEMrush is an all-in-one digital marketing software suite designed and united by one mission — to make online competition fair and transparent with equal opportunities for everyone. After our start in 2008, creating trailblazing experiments and constant progress, we've grown into the world's leading competitive research service for online marketing. SEMrush is a digital marketing software company offering a variety of industry-leading tools that help marketers and business owners perform a variety of SEO, SEM, Content Marketing, and Research tasks.
We are looking for a talented, motivated video producer to work with our channel lead to plan, script, product, and launch videos for the SEMrush YouTube channel. Other tasks include producing video for other applications across our business, including promotional campaigns, landing pages, and video ad creatives.
Performance Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Generate informative, engaging, and persuasive content for SEMrush YouTube channel toward building the brand, product usage, member engagement
- Create an editorial calendar, conduct research on the topics
- Write scripts for YouTube videos covering a wide range of digital marketing and SEO topics
- Understanding of SEO to ensure all content is optimized for discovery on relevant topics, working with the wider marketing team to align on keywords
- Work closely with an internal team of blog editors, international regional leads
- Work both independently and collaboratively to establish project deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications & Skills for Success:
- 2+ years of experience in producing digital/video content
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Background in Marketing, SEO
- Understanding of production workflow and the ability to provide recommendations to increase efficiency
- Passionate about taking on challenging SEO and marketing topics and developing engaging, meaningful content for our active user base.
- When applying, please include a link to your content portfolio and/or examples of your work
Medical, Dental and Vision Care
401(k) plan with company matching 50% of employee’s contributions for the first 6% of salary (available after the first 90 days of employment)
Short Term & Long Term Disability
It is the policy of SEMrush to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.