What are Rel attributes?Question
URL nofollow attributes are used by webmasters to point to an outbound link within a particular type of content.
There are several rel tags, which are qualified by Google differently and can be used in ant combination.
rel="sponsored" – a tag used for links to sponsored and paid content.
rel="ugc" – a tag used for links to user-generated content: comments, reviews, posts, etc.
rel="nofollow" – a tag used for links to non-endorsed content. This tag is used when Sponsored and UGC are not applicable.
- How do I find my potentially dangerous anchor texts?
- What is a Target URL error?
- What is a Google Penalty?
- What do all of the Toxic Markers in Backlink Audit mean?
- What are Rel attributes?
- Why does the Backlink Analytics report show more backlinks than Backlink Audit?
- Why didn't Backlink Audit fetch all my backlinks and referring domains?
- Do whitelisted backlinks impact your overall Toxicity Score?
- Configuring Backlink Audit Tool
- Backlink Audit Overview
- Auditing Your Backlinks
- Monitoring Lost and Found Referring Domains
- Backlink Audit Target Pages
- How to Connect Majestic to Semrush
- Disavowing Your Backlinks
- Removing Your Unwanted Backlinks